Magnetic Fetlock Boots have been developed to help reduce swelling and increase mobility in a horse's fetlock joints.
Why use magnets? The following benefits have been reported…
Improved circulation - Reduced muscle tension - Aids recovery of muscle fatigue - Stimulation of tissue oxygen supply - Soothes skeletal aches - Eliminates toxins - Aids cell renewal - Reduces inflammation - Reduces pain - Enhances healing - Alleviates symptoms of arthritis & rheumatism - Stimulates production of elastin & collagen which is essential for the development of new cells - Regenerates damaged tissue
- Use 30 minutes to 1 hour per day for the first week and gradually build up to 4 hours a day for optimum treatment
- Can be left on for a maximum of 12 hours
- Cannot be used whilst the horse is exercising. Horse must be at rest with a regular heart rate
- Hand wash only in cool water with mild soap. Rinse thoroughly and dry naturally
WARNING do not use on the following...
- Open wounds
- During pregnancy (ladies)
- Mares in foal
- Near pacemakers
ALWAYS remember if symptoms persist call your vet!