- These Hybrid boots are one of the lightest – most flexible boots on the market and are suitable for all disciplines; Dressage, Jumping, Polo, Schooling, Racing!
- They have an integrated layer that offers superior airflow to cool the leg, but stops sand and dirt passing through the outer layer avoiding rubbing and grazing of the leg. They provide excellent impact and abrasion protection and are designed to stretch slightly to allow movement in the joints, offering outstanding comfort.
- The Pro Mesh shell and comfort lining do not absorb water which can increase weight and may contribute to boots slipping.
- The unique hexagonal holes reduce the weight of the boot. Our unique manufacturing process means no adhesives are used during production, increasing strength and durability without compromising on protection and comfort. These boots offer a glove-like fit due to the naturally hypoallergenic polyolefin closed cell foam which is perforated to increase air flow.
- This material resists mould and bacterial growth and is perfect for horses with sensitive skin.
Medium - 15.0HH to 16.3HH
Large - 16.3HH - 17.3HH