The Outlyne Carriage Driving body protector is designed to be made shorter in the back, allowing drivers in a seated position the movement necessary to handle their horses.
Available in Men's and Women's sizes, this body protector incorporates all the technological features of the popular Outlyne range.
*This body protector has been designed and tested for use by Horse Drivers and Passengers only. It has not been designed and tested for use by Horse Riders.
- Zipped style with chest, waist and shoulder adjustments
- Shortened back lengths made specifically for riders in a seated position
- Moulds comfortably around the body
- Soft and lightweight UltraFlex™ Technology
- A choice of 2 back lengths per size
CE marked to EN13158:2009
Annually retested to BETA 2009 Level 3
How to fit an Airowear bodyprotector